Saturday, April 18, 2015

What's the word? Weekend #57

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number fifty-seven!  :)





So let's take a look at this weekend's news:


The Bad News:  
None this week!!! :)




The Good News: 
ROSES ARE RED HAS A RELEASE DATE!!!!
The release date is:   MAY 10, 2015!
That means there are 22 days (and counting) left until my debut novel is officially published and released to the world! I'm SOOOOO excited! :D :D :D

If you'd like a sneak peek at the beginning of the novel (i.e. the first 2,000 words), you can read it on my wattpad page:
http://www.wattpad.com/121056910-roses-are-red-sample-coming-may-10-2015-sample







In other news:
A couple weeks ago (on April 4th to be exact), I competed at the 2015 Collegiate National Taekwondo Championship. I'm SO EXCITED to say that I won a GOLD MEDAL in (green/blue belt) sparring!!! I've won a few medals over the few years that I've done taekwondo, but this is my first time ever winning first place, so I was/am SUPER excited about it! Plus, Collegiates was the last time that I could compete for my alma mater, so I'm so glad that I was able to end with a bang!!!! :D

In a couple weeks (on April 29th), I'm testing for my red belt (which is the last belt color before black), so fingers crossed that I pass the test! :)








Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Until next time! :)


X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

No comments:

Post a Comment