Sunday, June 3, 2012

What's the Word? Weekend #19

Hey guys!!!
It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number 19!  :)



It was a rather quiet week for me (since I've been trying to relax and what not before I have to start working again in a few weeks).
So this weekend's news is:


The Bad News:
Got a couple more query rejections, but other than that, nothing really. :)
Well, except I still can't figure out what I want my next book to be about ... but that's okay.


The Good News:
I was finally able to finish my synopsis for West Coast, so I sent my full manuscript + synopsis to the agent that requested them. I also still haven't heard back from the other agent that has my full. So we'll see what happens; my fingers are crossed. :)



In other news:
I also submitted a couple of my short stories to some literary magazines that my school emailed me (and other creative writing students) about. It'll probably be months before I hear back from them, but hopefully it'll be good news. :)
 
 
Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Until next time!!! :D

X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on having agents interested in your manuscript! What Lit mags did you submit to? My friends and I just finished our Master's and we've been working on submitting too. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! :)
      Umm, one of them was a new literary magazine with a contest for teens (so I figured I might as well give it a shot since it's my last year to do so), and then there was another one had an undergrad contest that I entered.

      Congrats to you and your friends on finishing your Masters! That's so exciting! :)

      Delete