Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Me Friday #19

Hey guys! :D

It's time for Follow Friday number 19!!!



Let's take a look a this week's question:

Question: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

Answer: I would pick Chloe King from The Nine Lives of Chloe King and Jacob Black from Twilight. I don't know why--it kind of just came to me. Something about the fact that she's part cat and he's part wolf (a stretch from a dog) makes me think that this would either go really well or really bad since their animals are essentially opposites.


By the way, I just came back from seeing The Hunger Games movie (which is why I posted my FF later than usual), and I LOVED it! Hopefully I'll be able to get the second and third book, because I don't know if I can wait for the next movie to find out what happens next. So for those of you wondering if you should go see the movie, YOU SHOULD!


That's all for this Friday folks!!!

X <3 O

8 comments:

  1. Hopping through. It would be nice to see Jacob with someone other than Nessie. I'd like to see the Cullens wolf-less. I'm a vamp girl instead of wolves :-)
    Plus Jacob is a sweet guy and deserves a cool person.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blog!!! I need to read the Nine Lives of Chloe King!!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jacob and he really deserves his own HEA. Haven't read Nine Lives but now I'll have to check it out.

    Here's my Follow Friday. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not familiar with Chloe King, besides hearing about her and the show from whenever that was! ABC tends to take a lot of YA series and make them into shows, I guess this didn't make it?

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!

    Oh, that would be awesome :)Imagine the fights they would have...

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I agree with you :D I love Jacob and Chloe both! New follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha what a fun tag! And I love your pairing :) x

    ReplyDelete