Sunday, June 29, 2014

What's the Word? Weekend #42

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number forty-two!  :)



Let's take a look at what's been going on?


The Bad News: 
I received a rejection on the full request I had out. I also received a few more form rejections.




The Good News: 
I started querying publishers directly. I never really thought about doing this before now. I've heard back from one publisher thus far (it was a rejection), but I'm still hopeful that I find a small press that's perfect for Rhyme And Reason (if an agent doesn't want it of course). It's kind of difficult though, because most of the publishers I've researched so far are focused on romance, focused on books that are 60,000 words or more, or focus on adult and possibly young adult books. So we'll see what happens.





In other news:
Staff training ended last week, so my first day of work officially starts tomorrow. So I'm excited about that because I love my job as a summer camp counselor. :D





Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Until next time! :)


X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

No comments:

Post a Comment