Sunday, January 25, 2015

What's the word? Weekend #53

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number fifty-three!  :)





So let's take a look at this weekend's news:


The Bad News:  
Winter Break is over and I'm back at school for the new (Spring 2015) semester ... ;)




The Good News: 
My publisher has posted up my author bio on the website! I'm super excited about it because it makes me feel like my debut novel is that much closer to being released (even though I still haven't started editing yet)!!!! I wrote the bio myself (of course), and one of the editors at SRP picked out the rose picture to go along with it!


Isn't it pretty? :D



While you can check out my entire author bio on the Silver Rose Publishing website, here's the first part of it:
 
The first story J.B. Kantt ever wrote was for a creative writing class application during her college days. Little did she know that a step towards fulfilling her undergraduate language arts requirement would also be a step towards fulfilling a passion for writing she never knew she had. Now, despite her dreams of becoming a developmental pediatrician, not a day goes by that J.B. doesn’t think about becoming an author as well. When she’s not hitting the books, she’s working on her next book (in between volunteering and practicing taekwondo). 

:D 






In other news:
I have officially been given the a-okay to reveal the title of my debut novel! 

*Drum roll please...*

My debut novel will be called: 
ROSES ARE RED

Roses Are Red will be the first book in the Blood, Sweat, and Tears Series (which will be a teen paranormal series made up of four books)!









Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Until next time! :)


X <3 O
J.B. Kantt
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.


No comments:

Post a Comment