Saturday, March 21, 2015

What's The Word? Weekend #56

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number fifty-six!  :)





So let's take a look at this weekend's news:


The Bad News:  
None this week (I'm on Spring Break!!!). :)




The Good News: 
One of my editors asked me to add about 2,000 words to the intro of Roses Are Red, so that readers would (hopefully) get hooked into the story faster. Over the past few days, I wrote (and re-wrote) 2,000 words, and now I'm just waiting to hear what my editor thinks of the addition. I definitely think beginning has more of a hook now, so here's to hoping my editor and readers do as well. :)






In other news:
Last Friday, my first ever guest post was posted on Little Birdy Book Blog! Truth be told, I signed up to do a guest post for LBBB without knowing what that actually entailed ... it was only after I signed up that I found out it meant writing a blog post for another blog. I wasn't sure what to write (since I literally could write about anything), and I started to doubt whether or not I should write a guest post at all. But in the end I did the best thing I think I could have done: I wrote from the heart. I basically wrote about how nervous I am about my debut novel coming out soon, and what it means to me to finally have my publishing dream come true.  
You can read my guest blog post on LBBB here! :D







Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Until next time! :)


X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.


P.S. Happy Spring, Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment