Friday, December 21, 2012

Follow Me Friday #25

Hey everyone!!! :)


It's time for Follow Friday number twenty-five!!!






I know it's been a while since I've posted FF. Let's take a look at this week's question:


Question: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?


Answer:  I think the biggest thing I learned was just how versatile the publishing industry is.  Of course there are all kind of different books that get published in the world, but I think I learned not only how different publishers are in deciding which books they are willing to take a chance on and publish, but also the different tastes and view points of readers all over the world. I love being able to read other people's reviews of books, and I find it so interesting how one reader can give a book five stars, and another reader can give it only one.





Well, that's all for this Friday folks!!!  
It's finally WINTER BREAK for me!!!!
Until next time!!!



X <3 O   

5 comments:

  1. There is lots to learn about the publishing industry itself! I never really realized how fast and complex getting a book published was when I first started blogging!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree the publishing world is all new to me too! have a great break! check out my FF *New Follower* ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great answer & cool blog! :)

    New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm I hadn't thought about it as versatile, if you ever do a post elaborating in it I would love to read it.
    Old Follower
    Lil Berry @ Forget About TV, Grab a Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete