Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2013!!!! <:D

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!! <:D





I don't usually write down my resolutions (because it's hard for me to think of them all and list them all), but three of my main ones off the top of my head are:
1) Write more stories and novels
2) Get that much closer to my publishing goal
3) Be more healthy all around (from eating to exercising)

There's a lot more, but I won't list them all here and bore you guys. ;)

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying (or did enjoy) your New Year's Eve, and I hope everyone has (or is having) an AMAZING New Year's Day!!!


X <3 O

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year J.B.!!! I hope you achieve all of your resolutions!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals~ those three items are on my list too! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! I hope we both achieve these resolutions!
      Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. EEK GOOD LUCK! This is SOOO late but I wanted to say GOOD LUCK TO YOUR STORIES!! :D

    ReplyDelete