Thursday, January 26, 2012

No more surprises for me ... after this last one :)

Hey guys!

So I may have possibly added surprise number 3 to my book this morning. ;)
Haha okay, okay; from now on I'm done with these surprises, I promise! I wish I could tell you what they were, but I don't want to ruin it ... readers may not even think that they're a big deal, or that good, but I'm proud of them. :)

You know what's funny: As of now I've posted as many posts in January as I did in all of my blogging during 2011 ... weird Haha :)

So yeah, that's all I have to say for today ... I have my last Final tomorrow morning, so I've been studying all week (well actually, since mid-December), but today I'm doing the final review of some of my notes. I think I'm ready, so hopefully I do well tomorrow (*fingers crossed*).

Oh, and word count as of now is: 64,935 (yeah, surprise #3 didn't add that much from yesterday, but it's still progress).

Until tomorrow! :)
X <3 O

No comments:

Post a Comment