Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow Me Friday #27

Hey everyone!!! :)


It's time for Follow Friday number twenty-seven!!!




  It's been a while since I've done one of these, so let's take a look at this week's question:


Question:Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush...just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things."




Answer: What a fun idea!!! I had so much fun with this that I decided to write two letters!!! :D

(*Warning: contains spoiler of who Jacob ends up with in Breaking Dawn)
Dear Jacob Black,

At first I wasn't sure that I wanted to write my letter to you, but I don't think I'd live with myself if I didn't tell you how I felt about the way you acted in the majority of the Twilight Saga.

First of all, you are really hot--and cute at the same time--and although that goes without saying, I just wanted to make sure you know I was on Team Jacob in terms of "hotness level."

With that being said, why couldn't you let Bella go for so long? I mean c'mon Jake, I know she's your best friend and all, but she isn't the only girl out there; there are options. I do commend you on trying to protect her from becoming a vampire though--I think that was a noble thing to do. I'm glad you finally did move on though...although it was kind of strange that you imprinted on Bella's BABY of all people. Oh well, as long as your happy I guess...

Hopefully I'll hear from you (and Renesmee I suppose) in the future, to know how your life is going.

Best Regards,

J.B. Kantt




(*Warning: contains spoiler to Hamlet ending)

Dear Hamlet,


Although I found your "To be or not to be" speech to be really amazing, it was kind of weird and creepy seeing you talk to yourself for such a long period of time. I know people talk to themselves, but giving yourself a long speech is a little obsessive. I know my complaint is a little useless now since you're dead ... but your father came back as a ghost so who knows, maybe you'll come back to read this letter.


Best Regards,


J.B. Kantt






Well, that's all for this Friday folks!!! Until next time!!! :D



X <3

6 comments:

  1. Interesting letter! Wasn't a fan of this series in the end, but still, very nice!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh a Jacob Black letter, great choice! You have such a beautiful blog. I followed you via GFC. Have a happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that the whole baby love thing was a bit creepy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Nice letter!!:) He should let BElla go sooner. I agree on that!

    I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post

    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    Hope you will follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice letter! :D Totally agree! :D

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete