Sunday, March 10, 2013

What's the Word? Weekend #31

Hey guys!!!

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number thirty-one!  :)



 So let's take a look at this weekend's news:

The Bad News: 
Starting tomorrow, it's officially Midterms Week ... UGH!
I only have two midterms (one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday) and a short essay (due on Friday), which isn't that bad considering I know some people who have as many as four midterms plus a long essay ... but midterm week still isn't fun for anyone. It's so much worse than finals week because at least for finals week we aren't expected to still attend classes.




The Good News:
The story premise of my next book is DONE.
I know what I'm writing, everybody! :D
It's something I like, the chapters are outlined, the characters have been created, it still has The Zebra Stripes theme/inspiration to it ... it's perfect (more or less, haha). It's the kind of idea that I've been trying to create over the past couple months, so I'm really happy with it!
Now if only I had time to write it ... darn midterms! At least since Midterms Week is upon us, that means SPRING BREAK is right around the corner! :D





In other news:
I don't really know if I have any other news. Sorry that I haven't done a WWW in a while ... this has been a busy semester for me!!!!
Hmmm ... oh, I know! Over the next couple weeks, my taekwondo coach is going to decide who gets to go to Nationals in April. It's at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs---HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! I've been training hard, so hopefully I get picked. Fingers crossed!!! :D





Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Until next time! :)


X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

No comments:

Post a Comment