Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's the Word? Weekend #17

Hey guys!!! :D

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number 17!



This weekend's news issss:


The Bad News:

Same as last week ...
I got a few query letter rejections.
Other than that, no bad news really :)



The Good News:
I've gotten two full requests for West Coast! :D
So I'm going to try to send those out by Monday; I want to make WC as perfect as I possibly can before then. So that mixed with studying for my last final that I have on Thursday is a lot, but I'm hoping it will definitely be worth it in the end. :)
I know I don't sound as excited as I used to when I posted about getting full requests, haha. But I am definitely excited ... I just don't want to get my hopes up too high. I think I'm just scared ... one of the agents rejected my full submission of The Zebra Stripes and one of them rejected its query letter ... but we'll see what happens.



Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Until next time!!! :D

X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the two fulls!! That's awesome. I think it shows you're definitely on the right track. I'm going to be querying again in a month or two, and I know how hard it is to stay positive. Sounds like it was a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tarah!! :)
      I hope I'm on the right track, haha.

      Best of luck to you when you start querying again! It's definitely hard, but I have a feeling both of us will be able to get through it :D

      Delete