Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuney Tuesday #35: Hold On (Jonas Brothers)

Hey guys!!! 

It's time for Tuney Tuesday number  thirty-five!!!! :)



Here are the rules:
Tuney Tuesdays is a weekly meme that I do. It's really easy! Just:
  • Once a week, on Tuesday, choose a song that you might be really into that particular week.
  • Include a video/cover art for that single if there is one (or the button for Tuney Tuesdays that Eileen over at ***Singing and Reading in the Rain*** made.) 
  • Include the lyrics
  • Write what you like about it in a review. Or write a few sentences about how it inspires you. Or how it relates to a book that you've been reading.
  • If you don't want to do your own song, you can use the song that I've done for this week.

The song I chose to do this week is Hold On by Jonas Brothers. I've only become a fan of the Jonas Brothers over the past couple years, and I'm so happy that I did! I'd heard some of their songs on the radio in the past, but I'm happy that I've also come across songs that they didn't put out as singles, such as Hold On. This is another inspirational song (which I actually didn't realize until just now when I really took the time to read what the lyrics are), which I love. They're basically telling their listeners even if there are times that get you down, don't give up on life; just keep the hope alive and keep living life to the fullest! Like I said before, I may not have been a Jonas Brothers fan from the gecko of their existence, but now they have their own playlist in my itunes (and I'm not afraid to admit it) because I really love listening to their music. Their new album is expected to come out soon (they haven't put one out for three years I believe), and I can't wait until I get a chance to hear it. I've already heard snippets of new songs (for example, Meet you in Paris--I love that song and I hope they put it on their new album or I'll be very upset!!!!), and I can tell that this album of theirs is going to be a good one. I just gotta HOLD ON for the new album, hehe! The Jonas Brothers are back!



Here is the Official Music Video for Hold On:





And  here is ta video of the Jonas Brothers singing Hold On during their 3D Concert Experience movie:





Lyrics (courtesy of azlyrics.com)

We don’t have time left to regret (hold on)
It will take more than common sense (hold on)
So stop your wondering take a stand (hold on)
There's more to life than just to live (hold on)

'cause an empty room can be so loud
It's too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

One single smile a helping hand
It's not that hard to be a friend
So don’t give up stand 'til the end
There's more to life than just to live

'cause an empty room can be so loud
It's too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When you love someone
And they break your heart
don’t give up on love
Have faith, restart
Just hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When it falls apart
And your feeling lost
All your hope is gone
don’t forget to hold on, hold on

'cause an empty room can be so loud
It's too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When you love someone
And they break your heart
don’t give up on love
Have faith, restart
Just hold on, hold on

'cause an empty room can be so loud
It's too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When you love someone
And they break your heart
don’t give up on love
Have faith, restart
Just hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on







Well, that's all for this Tuney Tuesday, folks! Until next time!

X <3 O

No comments:

Post a Comment