Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow me Friday! #13

Hey guys! :)

It's time for Follow Friday!!!




Let's take a look at this week's question:

Question: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

Answer: Ummmmm... that's a really good question ... and a hard one too! So many choices!!!!
Hmmm ... I think I would pick ... Edward from Twilight and Harry from The Harry Potter Series. We all know how amazing Harry is, but it would be interesting to see them fight because Edward would be able to read his mind, and thus know what spells he would say next. So ... I think Edward would win.

Sorry my answer's so short and simple.




Until next time folks!!!

X <3 O

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. That's a tough choice. But I think Edward would win.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaaa, well this would be a funny fight to watch ;))
    Happy midnight reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two great picks! Defiintely would be an interesting fight haha
    New Follower!
    My FF: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I'd much rather Harry won, but in all honesty, I think Edward would have the edge on this one!

    Tara @ Hey, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure there's a spell that'd make it impossible for Edward to read Harry's mind.

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm! I would have to say Harry although I love Edward too.

    New follower on GFC

    Twitter @mirely GFC MAR

    rumorhasitummhmm.blogspot.com

    Mirely @ Rumor Has It

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome answer! I don't know why I didn't even think of that (Edward's mind-reading power) - he would be so hard to fight in that sense.

    Your blog is gorgeous, btw

    Thanks for following! Following ya back! I noticed you're writing a novel (yay!). What genre?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carissa!

      The majority of what I've been working on is fantasy, or a sub-genre of it. :)

      Delete