Saturday, April 21, 2012

What's the Word? Weekend #13

Hey guys!

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend lucky number 13! :D


 So there isn't that much news for me to report this weekend unfortunately (or, I guess fortunately in terms of the "bad news").

The Bad News:
Ummmm .... I can't think of any bad news as of now. :)


The Good News:
 I still have one partial and one full out there for The Zebra Stripes. I haven't really had time to write West Coast this week, so it's till around 20,000 words.

Maybe I should have kept the partial request announcement for this weekend, that way I'd have more exciting news to share, but oh well.



I have A LOT of school work to do over these next two weeks (since classes end for me on May 4th), so I've been pretty busy, and I'm probably going to continue being busy for the next five weeks (until I get to go home for the summer)!

At least the weather has been good where I am (it's been in the 70's (F) and higher!). Although I think it's suppose to rain this week, and be in the 50s, sooo ... hopefully the good weather will come back soon!




I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturdays, and will continue to enjoy their weekends!

Until next time folks!!! :)

X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you don't have any bad news! And it's great that you have a request out there! I'm so glad it's raining this weekend--I have horrible spring allergies and I seriously need some pollen diffusion...which reminds me...I have standardized testing tomorrow and I forgot to take my allergy pill and it's too late now. It'll be fun to see how THAT turns out.

    But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your request to turn into a full one and for that one to become a yes for representation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't know if I'm that big a fan of the rain (since I have to walk outside to get to my classes), but I do like the cooler weather. :)
      Good luck on your standardized test (or if you've already taken it ... I hope you did well)!!! :D

      Thanks Eileen! Your support always helps me stay optimistic :D

      Delete