Monday, April 16, 2012

What's the Word? Weekend #12

Hey guys!

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number twelve (I know it's not the weekend anymore, but oh well)! :)






Sorry for not posting this over the weekend. I was SUPER SUPER SUPER busy!

So without further adieu:

The Bad News:
I don't really have any bad news this week, at least that I can think of ... yay :)


The Good News:
I'm at about 20,000 (20,392 to be exact) words in my new book ... let's call it West Coast for now. I only have three more weeks of classes, and I feel like I have something due every other day, so I can't write as often as I'd like to ... but summer's coming soon. I'm happy with it so far. :)


Sorry WWW is so short this weekend ... I unfortunately don't really have any exciting news to share this week. Hopefully next weekend will be better. :)



Please come back tomorrow for Tuney Tuesday (I promise, the post will be more exciting than this one, haha). Until next time folks!!! :D

X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

No comments:

Post a Comment