Thursday, October 11, 2012

Follow Me Friday #22

Hey guys!! :)


It's time for Follow Friday (number twenty-two)!!!






Unfortunately I have to get ready for my tae kwon do tournament, so I can't make this too long. But let's take a look at this week's question:


Question: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail and goriness ...

Answer: Hmmm, that's a tough one. I think any great book that has goblins, ghouls/ghosts, fraenstein/monsters, vampires/dracula, bats, black cats, talking pumpkins, witches and wizards, anything with the (supernatural?) creatures that go bump in the night (and I consider to be Halloween essentials) would make a great movie. Or anything that's super creepy and super scary (or, just on the dark side for those people who don't like getting too scared)!
So if I had to pick one, I think I would say .... Hereafter by Tara Hudson.




That's all for this Friday folks (gotta go fight some people ... safely go fight some people)!!!
Wish me luck!!!! :)

X <3

4 comments:

  1. Oooh nice! I forgot about that one for a minute! Loved that series so far!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one before but it looks really interesting! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). If you would like to check out my FF you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hereafter would make an awesome movie! :D

    New Follower.

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete