Saturday, October 27, 2012

What's the Word? Weekend #24

Hey guys!!!

It's time for What's the Word? Weekend number twenty-four!  :)



 Let's take a look at this weekend's news:



The Bad News:
No bad news this week ... except for the fact that I have a lot of school work to do, even though I'm on break :(



The Good News:
IT'S FINALLY FALL BREAK!!!!!!!! :D
It feels so good to finally be home! :)
While I still have school work to do, I definitely plan on editing BOB as much as possible this week. The current word count is 49,203 words (and I've edited the first two chapters thus far).




In other news:
My cold is getting better, which is good since my next Taekwondo tournament is next Sunday, November 4. My knee still is bothering me though. :/




Well, that's all for this weekend folks! Sorry it's so short, but a lot didn't happen this past week since I was studying, studying, and studying some more for midterms.
 Until next time!!! :D

X <3 O
This is my year, this is my time, this is my now.

No comments:

Post a Comment