Thursday, March 15, 2012

Follow me Friday! #8

Hey guys! :)

It's time for Follow Friday yet again!




Okay, so this week's question is:

Question: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

Answer: ... Do textbooks count?
Haha, but seriously, I really haven't had time to get into any books this past month because of all the school work I've had. So good news is I haven't read any "bad books" ... but the bad news is I haven't read any good books either. :(

I wish I had a better answer ... my answers for the last two Fridays have stunk ...

However, if you want the best book I've read recently (and I use that word VERY loosely), I'd say .... hmmm .... I'd say A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving. Now I know I've talked about A Prayer for Owen Meany in one or two of my other posts, but I don't think it was in a FF post ... and if it was, forgive me; but this is SUCH a good book, so it deserves being mentioned again and again!

And I honestly can't think of the worst book I've read recently ... I guess I've just been lucky with all my picks lately. :)


That's all for this Friday folks! Now I have to go study (I feel like I'm always ending my posts with something to do with studying) for the Spanish midterm I have tomorrow morning. After that, I am officially done with midterms ... and then I have one more class, and THEN it's SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!

Adios Amigos!!! :D

X <3 O

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I've always mean to read something about John Irving. I've heard great things about his books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday! I'm a new follower. Your site is adorable :)

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) just hopping through...

    Good choice :) Here is mine...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope you have a happy friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I haven't been reading much lately either. I hate being busy! I hope you manage to get some reading done soon :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love John Irving myself


    I am hosting my first Giveaway. I would love it if you could drop by:
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/2012/03/lionels-grand-adventure-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved A Prayer for Owen Meany, also!

    Found your blog through Parajunkie's blog hop and just started following - looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Amy
    http://neftzger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!I'm a new follower! Nice to meet you!

    I know when I was in school I didn't have time to read either which was always terrible...Worse part of being in school is you don't get to read the stuff you actually are interested in cause your too tired to read anymore lol.

    Happy Friday!
    http://hardcoverlife.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-and-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower! I can totally relate to having not much time to read because of school... It's awful! Anyways nice post and have a good spring break! Feel free to check out my F&F here.

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, lately had been too busy for books. At least I have one bad book-my chemistry reference book!

    My #FF
    Emerald City eBook Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the comments Alison, Nerd Girls, Book Slave, Jessica, Amber, DDS, Amy, IAHL, Rumana, and Jez!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete